Grounds Information & guidelines:
1. "Absolutely no outside alcohol allowed on premises"
2. Please keep an eye on your children at all times, as MSLV is a functioning agri-tourism farm & vineyard.
3. Outdoor areas are pet friendly for well-behaved dogs on a leash, please bring waste bags in the event you need to clean up after your pet.
4. The outdoor tree swing has a 250lb. weight limit, designed for a leisurely push, and only one person at a time (swing at your own risk)
5. Smoking, vaping/e-cigarettes' and all other tobacco products are only allowed at the designated outdoor fire pit circle. We ask that you please refrain use of these products in service areas or buildings including sheds porches or patios. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground or in a trash can, place them conveniently in the fire pit.
6. We recommend each of our guests follow the latest CDC / NCEM guidelines for protecting themselves from COVID exposure, by social distancing, washing hands, choosing to wear a face covering is acceptable but not required. If you have signs and symptoms or think you have been recently exposed to COVID or one of its many variances, please be courteous to others by visiting at a later date when you are well. Each of our tasting room staff received the COVID 19 vaccination.
7. Disclaimer: Please note that the musicians and vendors may not necessarily reflect the same opinions or values of My Sweet Love Vineyard, LLC, its visitors, staff or owners. We cannot be held liable for their actions.
Thanks so much for your understanding....
My Sweet Love is located just minutes from Main St, a short ride from the Thermal Belt Rail Trail. Cyclists are welcome, a bicycle stand is available.