Grounds Information & guidelines:
1. "Absolutely no outside alcohol allowed on premises"
2. We enjoy seeing families spending time together. Yes, well behaved children are welcome and more pleasant to be around, we ask that you are mindful of other guests. They are most likely here to relax, and enjoy their wine. Unruly children are disruptive to others. Please keep an eye on your children at all times and keep within your reach. MSLV is a functioning agri-tourism farm & vineyard with real hazards.
3. Outdoor areas are pet friendly for well-behaved dogs on a leash, please bring waste bags in the event you need to clean up after your pet.
4. You must be 21 to consume or purchase alcoholic beverages. We reserve the right to request I.D. (anyone without proper I.D. will not be served)
5. The outdoor tree swing has a 250lb. weight limit, designed for a leisurely push, and only one person at a time (swing at your own risk)
6. Smoking, vaping/e-cigarettes' and all other tobacco products are only allowed at both designated outdoor fire pit areas. We ask that you please refrain use of these products in service areas or buildings including sheds porches or patios. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground or in a trash can, place them conveniently in the fire pit.
7. Disclaimer: Please note that the musicians and vendors may not necessarily reflect the same opinions or values of My Sweet Love Vineyard, LLC, its visitors, staff or owners. We cannot be held liable for their actions.
8. MSLV reserves the right to refuse service to anyone under the influence of drugs, pre-gaming alcohol, or has reached what we feel is unsafe threshold.
9. Please note our business hours, we typically stop serving at the posted closing time. Staff remain at the winery at least 30 minutes past last call. Please let us know if you need a ride or would like for us to call someone to give you a ride. Once we close all patrons must leave the premises.
Thanks so much for your understanding....
My Sweet Love is located just minutes from Main St, a short ride from the Thermal Belt Rail Trail. Cyclists are welcome, a bicycle stand is available.